Thursday, July 23, 2015

Exclusive Updates and a Chance to Read Bryony's New Urban Fantasy Romance FREE!

It's only two more days till the release of my urban fantasy erotic romance Instincts Awaken, first in the Fae Surrender series, and I'm ridiculously excited to get this story into your hot little hands.  The hidden magical community pictured in this novel is one I've been dreaming of for many years, and it's a place rich with enchantment and romance, where heads of household keep a cane as a sign of their authority and complete surrender can be the key to true love.  For my heroine Clare, the daughter of a human gypsy and a Fae enchantress, it's a world of sensual and challenging new experiences.  And this is only the beginning, for the community has more than a few stories to be told...

I'm hoping to keep in better touch with my lovely readers, and to that end I'm setting up a mailing list.  See that lovely little "Keep in Touch" box on the right?  Just enter your email, and you'll be the first to know about new releases--you'll also receive access to exclusive previews just for mailing list members and special promotions.  And to kick us off, everyone who signs up for the list before August 15 will be entered to win a free ebook of Instincts Awaken (or, if you're such a rockstar you've already bought it by then, I will make sure you get the second book in the series before release!).  Sexy snippets and a chance at a free book?  That's what I call win-win.

No comments:

Post a Comment